There's a question mark at the end of the title because of the fact that the game is asking the contestant to either switch or not.
Two prizes were shown with prices for each. The contestant must decide whether the prices stay where they are, or they should be switched. Upon switching the prices, peppy music would play and it is the same one used from the pricing game Switcheroo (the end bars in this case); originally, the think music from Check Game and Make Your Move was used. Then the models would spin the wheels with the titles on them to reveal the right prices; when Bob was the host the left model would go first, then the right (same scenario with Doug), but when Drew took over, the models did it at the same time. A correct decision won the game and the two prizes.
- When the game was first played on February 27, 1992 (#8324D), it received its very first win.
- The game was played for a car, six times (four times in daytime and two times in primetime).
- On January 5, 2010 (#4982K), a contestant opted to switch the prices. However, Amber revealed the price of one of the prizes, even with Drew repeatedly telling this. Despite her decision being incorrect, Drew declared it a technical win and the contestant won both prizes.
- On the Halloween episode on October 31, 2013 Switch? (#6474K) was renamed Witch? During that playing, the game was lost.
- When Drew became the host, he often tells the models to not bump or run into each other, whenever the prices were switched. The models usually play along, making a dramatic show of avoiding each other. Bob, on the other hand, never did so.
- Switch? was played 4 times on the primetime version and every playing received a win.
- On June 22, 2016 (#7593K), a contestant named Bridget Praytor decided to switch the prices, but lost, and it spoiled a perfect show.
- On September 19, 2016 (#7611K) to kick off the 45th season, it was played for two cars, but was lost because the prices weren't switched.
- On October 24, 2016 (#7661K), when the prices were being switched, the beginning of the Switcheroo music was accidentally used, instead of normally using the end bars.
- On a Dream Car Week episode on May 18, 2017 (#7944K, aired out of order on May 16), Switch? was played for two trips: one to the Indy 500, the other one to the Daytona 500. Both trips were won when the contestant decided to switch the prices.
- The most number of times this game was played in any season was 37.