Swap Meet is a pricing game where the contestant tries to swap one prize with another that has the same price.
- The contestant is shown four prizes with their prices hidden, one of which is given as a "base" prize. The contestant must pick which of the other three prizes has the same price as the base prize to win all four prizes.
- The version of Swap Meet played on France's Le Juste Prix used a slightly different format. After seeing the base prize, the contestant was shown four more prizes; to win, they had to pick the two prizes from the latter group whose prices totalled the price of the base prize.
- For this game to be played, 2 prizes must share the same price.
- The most number of times this game was played in any season was 24.
- Swap Meet has never ever offered four cars.