Shawnae Jebbia (born September 13, 1971) is an American Model, fitness instructor and former Beauty Queen from Mansfield, Massachusetts who won the Miss USA title in 1998.
Growing up in Sonoma County, California and lived in Sebastopol for six years. She received a degree in Communications from Jacksonville University and graduated cum laude on an athletic scholarship. She is also certified as a fitness trainer as many of her hobbies include health and fitness.
- Shawnae won the Miss Massachusetts USA title in 1997, in her first attempt at a pageant title.
She then went on to represent Massachusetts in the 1998 Miss USA pageant, becoming the first Miss USA winner for that state. From there, Shawnae competed in the 1998 Miss Universe pageant where she landed high scores in the evening gown and swimsuit categories, advancing her to the Final five but after the interview segment, she did not make the final three finalists.
- Prior to winning Miss USA, Jebbia landed a stint on the ESPN2 exercise program Co-Ed Training.
- After competing in the Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants, Shawnae turned to television.
She landed minor TV and movie roles including CHIPs '99 and Love Thy Neighbor but her most successful television accomplishment was landing a stint as a rotating Barker's Beauty on The Price is Right beginning in October-early November 2002 and again in mid-to-late February 2003 for a total of 20 episodes.
- Her stint as a rotating model on The Price is Right would be Shawnae's last television credit. She experienced a hearing impairment caused by Meniere's disease and pulled the plug on the entertainment industry and is currently studying towards a Master's degree in Nursing.
- She has acted as the spokesperson for the Siemens Pure 700 hearing aid.