Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rachel Reynolds (born November 4, 1982 in Mandeville, Louisiana) is an American model and actress. She can currently be seen as one of the models on The Price is Right.
Originally hailing from Mandeville, Louisiana, Rachel attended Louisiana State University and was a member of the track team and soon chased after her dreams of stardom.
In 2002, she was one of the finalists in the search to replace Brooke Burke as the host of Wild On!.
Rachel joined The Price is Right family at the very end of Season 31 as her first appearances as rotating Barker's Beauty ran from June 6th-18th for a total of 9 episodes. She then began appearing more frequently since the 32nd season.
On April 30, 2004, Rachel drove a car onto the set for the pricing game Lucky Seven, crashing the bumper of the car into door 3. Bob Barker mentions that Rachel was the second model to crash the bumper of the car into the door, Janice Pennington was the first model to have wrecked a car during Lucky Seven but Barker does not mention her name.
Before and during her rotating stints on The Price is Right, Rachel maintained a modeling career. She has modeled for VENUS Swimwear (frequently providing swimwear for the models on Price) and has been featured on six national magazine covers for Fitness RX.
- Rachel was the last new model to join the team while Rod Roddy was still serving as announcer (Roddy passed away several months later).
- On February 11, 2005, Rachel Reynolds is still seen in the purple satin bathrobe at the end of the show.
- Not only Rachel became the last model to ever hand the microphone to Bob Barker, during his tenure, she also became the very first model to hand the microphone to Drew Carey, during his tenure.
- On the May 3, 2009 episode of the show, host Drew Carey announced that Reynolds was engaged to a player from the Cleveland Indians, David Dellucci. On March 30, 2010, Carey announced that the couple had married. On the April 12, 2010, episode ("Ultimate Wedding Shower 2010"), the couple modeled wedding formalwear (a tuxedo for Dellucci, a wedding gown for Reynolds) as an Item up for Bids.
- Rachel also briefly substituted for Tiffany Coyne on Let's Make a Deal.
- On the show's 41st season premiere, Reynolds announced that she's pregnant with her first child. On February 13, 2013, their third wedding anniversary, Rachel gave birth to a baby girl named Ruby. She appeared with her newborn baby girl (via skype) on the Mother's day episode of The Price is Right (aired on May 10, 2013) calling the next mother/child pair to "COME ON DOWN!".
- A memorable episode that aired on February 5, 2015 featured a "rivalry" of sorts between Rachel and Amber Lancaster. The "feud" began when Rachel was displaying the first One Bid prize; a digital camera, which also featured photos of herself, Amber, and Drew Carey. Rachel was portrayed as the villainess in the "feud," as she playfully boasted about having the largest photo, while Amber's was accidentally knocked down. The pair made up after the showcase round, with each one holding up framed photos of the other. However, Amber did get payback and "accidentally" dropped Rachel's photo.
- As of today, Rachel happily continues on with The Price is Right as she now holds a ten year stint as model and was the only model to appear in ALL Season 42 episodes (except for April Fools). She is presently the fourth longest-serving model on The Price is Right (ahead of Kathleen Bradley), and if she remains on the show through 2021, her longevity will likely overshadow that of Holly Hallstrom, making her the third longest-serving model.