Rachel Reynolds (born November 4, 1982 in Mandeville, Louisiana) is an American model and actress. Since 2003, she has appeared as one of the models on The Price is Right during the tenures of both previous host Bob Barker and current host Drew Carey.
- Originally hailing from Mandeville, Louisiana, Rachel attended Louisiana State University and was a member of the track team and soon chased after her dreams of stardom.
- In 2002, she was one of the finalists in the search to replace Brooke Burke as the host of Wild On!.
- Rachel joined The Price is Right family at the very end of Season 31 as her first appearances as rotating Barker's Beauty ran from June 6th-18th for a total of 9 episodes. She then began appearing more frequently since the 32nd season.
- On April 30, 2004, Rachel drove a car onto the set for the pricing game Lucky Seven, crashing the bumper of the car into door 3. Bob Barker mentions that Rachel was the second model to crash the bumper of the car into the door, Janice Pennington was the first model to have wrecked a car during Lucky Seven but Barker does not menthion her name.
- Before and during her rotating stints on The Price is Right, Rachel maintained a modeling career. She has modeled for VENUS Swimwear (frequently providing swimwear for the models on Price) and has been featured on six national magazine covers for Fitness RX.
- Rachel was the last new model to join the team while Rod Roddy was still serving as announcer (Rachel was one of the models present on the show's 32nd Season Premiere episode on September 22, 2003 while Roddy announced as well as the shows that aired from October 9th-20th, which was Roddy's final episode and passed away several months later).
- On February 11, 2005, Rachel Reynolds is still seen in the purple satin bathrobe at the end of the show.
- Not only Rachel became the last model to ever hand the microphone to Bob Barker, during his tenure, she also became the very first model to hand the microphone to Drew Carey, during his tenure.
- Rachel also briefly substituted for Tiffany Coyne on Let's Make a Deal.
- A memorable episode that aired on February 5, 2015 featured a "rivalry" of sorts between Rachel and Amber Lancaster. The "feud" began when Rachel was displaying the first One Bid prize; a digital camera, which also featured photos of herself, Amber, and Drew Carey. Rachel was portrayed as the villainess in the "feud," as she playfully boasted about having the largest photo, while Amber's was accidentally knocked down. The pair made up after the showcase round, with each one holding up framed photos of the other. However, Amber did get payback and "accidentally" dropped Rachel's photo.
Rachel was previous married to former Cleveland Browns Quarterback Josh Booty as they married on July 11, 2003 as it was announced by then-host Bob Barker on the October 9th, 2003 (taped shortly after the marriage) episode of The Price is Right. It's unknown when they divorced.
On May 3, 2009 episode of the show, the current host Drew Carey announced that Reynolds became engaged to be married to David Dellucci, a player of the Cleveland Indians. Almost a year after their engagement on March 30, 2010, Carey announced that the couple had married and on the April 12, 2010, episode ("Ultimate Wedding Shower 2010"), the newlywed couple modeled wedding formalwear (a tuxedo for Dellucci, a wedding gown for Reynolds) as an Item up for Bids.
On the show's 41st season premiere (airing on September 24, 2012), Rachel announced that she and her husband, David were expecting their first child. On February 13, 2013, their third wedding anniversary, she gave birth to a baby girl named Ruby. Rachel later introduced her newborn baby girl (via skype) on the Mother's day episode of The Price is Right (aired on May 10, 2013) calling the next mother/child pair to "COME ON DOWN!".
As of today, aside from being a wife and mother, Rachel happily continues on with The Price is Right as she now holds an almost 15-year stint as a model and with that, she is presently the fourth longest-serving model on the show (ahead of Kathleen Bradley) and following the departure of Gwendolyn Osborne in October 2017, Rachel is the ONLY remaining cast member since the days of Bob Barker and if she remains on the show through 2021, her longevity will likely overshadow that of Holly Hallstrom, making her the third longest-serving model.
On February 28, 2018, Rachel celebrated her 2,000th episode.