Phire Dawson (born January 22, 1984 in Bridgeport, Connecticut) is an African-American model, actress, former NFL cheerleader/dancer, and writer. She is formerly known as one of Barker's Beauties on The Price is Right from 2005-2008.
- She was born and raised in Bridgeport, Connecticut and is one of six children and comes from a prominent pageant family. Her sister Alita Dawson is Miss Connecticut USA 2002 and Miss Teen Connecticut USA 1997.
- Later in life, Phire moved to Atlanta where she attend and graduated from Spellman College with a degree in English and Writing. She was also a cheerleader for the Atlanta Falcons.
Dawson soon traded in her pom-poms for a desk at CNN, where she worked as a video journalist.
- Phire was soon on the move again and she packed up and moved to Los Angeles to pursue a modeling and acting career. Within a year, she began gracing the pages of various magazines and landing commercial gigs but she achieved her greatest success when she began appearing one of Barker's Beauties on The Price is Right as her first appearance aired on November 3, 2005.
- She has also appeared on other shows which include the short-lived NBC game show Identity and the third season of The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency on the Oxygen network and appeared in the Card Sharks episode of Gameshow Marathon alongside Rebecca Mary Pribonic as the card dealers (although they have never appeared together on Price).
- Phire continued on as a rotating model on The Price is Right after Bob Barker took his final bow back in June 2007 and entered into the transition of Drew Carey as the new host. She continued on with the show until December 8, 2008, which was also the last appearance of fellow model Gabrielle Tuite.
- Since leaving The Price is Right, Phire has continued to act and model in Hollywood.
- She starred in an 2008 short titled Seba, playing the title character. She also appeared in another short film titled Heart's a Mess, a film by fellow model Lanisha Cole.
- In 2012, Complex magazine named Phire as one the 25 Hottest Game Show Eye Candy, ranking in at number eight.
- As of today, Dawson has gone back to her roots as a writer.
“With my career I have lived by these etiquette rules on television, on stage, and in front of thousands of people. Flyy Girl Etiquette is about balancing class and enjoying life without regrets or embarrassment to yourself, damaging relationships, or limiting your future.”- Phire Dawson