Paige Brooks (born 1980 in Mobile, Alabama) is an American model, dancer, vocalist, and beauty pageant winner. She appeared briefly as a Barker's Beauty on The Price is Right in 2001 during Model Tryouts.
After graduating with honors from preparatory school, Brooks studied at Tulane University in New Orleans where she graduated with honors with a B.A. in Communication/Broadcast Journalism.
- Paige was always on the move. She has lived and modeled all around the world from Los Angeles to New York City to Miami to New Orleans to Philadelphia to Milan to Italy to Montreal to Athens Greece. and France. She is represented by agencies worldwide including: Wilhelmina (New York), Riccardo Gay (Milano), Michele Pommier/Wilhelmina (Miami), T.H.E. (Washington, D.C.), and San Diego Model Management (San Diego).
- Paige is also a Wilhelmina Model Search Winner as well as an international print and runway model and has graced the cover of numerous magazines including Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Modern Bride, Seventeen and many more. She has also walked the runways of famous designers such as Oscar de la Renta, St. John, Nicole Miller, Betsey Johnson, Halston, Badgley Mischka, Carolina Herrera and Ralph Lauren.
- Aside from all the International Modeling gigs and Fashion shows, Brooks also impressed on the Beauty Pageantry scene. In 1997, she competed for and won the Miss Alabama USA 1998 title as well as winning the Swimsuit competition category.
- Paige represented Alabama in the Miss USA 1998 pageant broadcast live from Shreveport, Louisiana in February 1998, which was won by future Price is Right rotating model Shawnae Jebbia of Massachusetts. She became ill right before the preliminary competition as the chaperones and producers became concerned about her being able to perform. Paige was allowed to forgo activities in order to rest and heal but she was still ill during the competition and did not place in the Top 10, as she was expected to do. However, Paige did place in the Top 20 finalists. Other honors that she received during the Miss USA 1998 pageant were being chosen as lead dancer during the opening number and also as a spokesperson for Shreveport, Louisiana during the city’s promo portion of the show.
- After the Miss USA pageantry, Paige continued to book other modeling gigs and she soon began auditioning for TV gigs and successfully landed a short term gig as a Barker's Beauty of The Price is Right during model tryouts. Her tryouts episodes ran from February 26 to March 2, 2001 for a total of five appearances.
- Paige also landed supporting roles in various movies and her best known movie role is Princess Lauranna in the 2002 movie Men in Black II as this pivotal role garnered international fame on the worldwide silver screen and as a result, she was voted "Top Hollywood Blonde" by Internet Movie Database.
- Paige also has a talent for music as she performs in various music clubs throughout Los Angeles singing with The Swank Pharaohs Jazz Band. She also enjoys ballroom dancing, salsa, aerobics, and gourmet cooking.