One Wrong Price is the opposite name of One Right Price.
- Three prizes with prices are displayed: two of the prizes have the right prices, but one does not; that price is wrong. All the contestant has to do is to choose the prize with the wrong price and win all three prizes.
- On December 13, 2003 (#013SP), The Price Is Right Million Dollar Spectacular: Bob's Birthday Party, the game was played for 3 automobiles and it got won. To view the full footage, click on the video link below. The title mistakenly says that Triple Play was played.
- On October 21, 2013 (#6461K, aired out of order on October 7), a contestant named Devon Bollinger won a $20,000 bonus for being the first person on stage to win their pricing game during PCH week. It was played in the fourth slot.
- On July 6, 2015 (#7201K, aired out of order on July 3), the losing horns were not played.
- On June 20, 2017 (#7992K), during the Summer Beach Party special, One Wrong Price was renamed One Sarong Price.
- The most number of times this game was played in any season was 33.
Primetime One Wrong Price Three Car Playing (incorrectly stated that it was a playing of "Triple Play") (The Price Is Right Million Dollar Spectacular: Bob's Birthday Party on December 13, 2003, #103SP)