One Wrong Price is the opposite name of One Right Price.
- Three prizes with prices are displayed: two of the prizes have the right prices, but one does not; that price is wrong. All the contestant has to do is to choose the prize with the wrong price and win all three prizes.
- One time, the game was played for 3 automobiles and it got won. To view the full footage, click on the video link below. The title mistakenly says that Triple Play was played.
- On October 21, 2013 (aired out of order on October 7), a contestant named Devon Bollinger won a $20,000 bonus for being the first person on stage to win their pricing game during PCH week. It was played in the fourth slot.
- On July 6, 2015 (aired out of order on July 3), the losing horns were not played.
- The most number of times this game was played in any season was 33.