Mylinda Tov (born July 24, 1981 in Paris, France) is a French-American Model and Special Event Host. She is best known to Game Show Audiences as Briefcase Model #19 on the NBC Primetime Game Show Deal or No Deal and has also appeared one of Barker's Beauties on The Price is Right during it's 34th season.
- Mylinda was born and raised in Paris, France. Although she looks like she hails from Hawaii, she is actually of Chinese descent and she also speaks fluent Chinese. Her exceptional talents became apparent when she was still very young. At the young age of five, Tov performed in a concert with Chantal Goya, a French Musician who sings children's music.
- In High School, she was a member of the Green Club and the French Club.
After graduating from High School, Mylinda then pursued a career in the acting and modeling industry. She was a finalist in a YM Magazine cover contest and soon sought after other modeling gigs.
Deal or No Deal & Price is RightEdit
- Tov's biggest accomplishment in the entertainment industry was landing a gig as a model on two of America's hottest TV Game Shows. She first appeared as a one of the 26 Briefcase Models on the newly NBC Primetime Game Show Deal or No Deal during the one week trial run in December 2005 (debuting on December 19th). Mylinda stood beside briefcase #1 (which Claudia Jordan would soon stand next to) for that week only.
- After the one week trial run on Deal or No Deal, less than a month later, Mylinda landed a short-term gig as one of Barker's Beauties on The Price is Right during the show's 34th seasons, first appearing on January 31st until February 13th, 2006 for a total of 10 appearances.
- Shortly after her 10-episode stint on The Price is Right, Tov went back to Deal or No Deal as the show was picked up and added to NBC's primetime TV schedule lineup. First the first two weeks as a series regular, Mylinda moved up to Briefcase #14 (as Claudia Jordan moved down to Briefcase #1 where Tov previously stood) before moving over to Briefcase #19 where she would remain until after the show's third season when she parted ways with the show.
- In 2006, Mylinda, along with the rest of the Deal or No Deal models, were named in People Magazines "Most Beautiful People" list.
- She spends her time between Los Angeles and Hawaii as she continues to work as a professional print and commercial model as well as a Special Event Hostess and not only that, Mylinda is also very flexible. She can put her hands in the praying position while on her back and has the ability to tie a cherry stem with her tongue.
On "The Price is Right"
On "Deal or No Deal"