Lanisha Diane Cole (born February 13, 1982 in Pasadena, California) is an African-American model and actress. She has been most recognizable as a rotating model on the game show The Price is Right in both the Barker and Carey eras. Lanisha has also appeared in several hip-hop and rap music videos, and had a minor part in the movie Soul Plane where she played a bartender. She is of Panamanian descent.
- Lanisha made her debut on The Price is Right on February 28, 2003 as a substitute for Claudia Jordan for two weeks and then appearing off and on whenever needed. Lanisha's role on the program expanded that December when Claudia left the series for good (and later sued for wrongful termination, sexual harassment & race discrimination). In addition to her appearances on The Price is Right, Lanisha also appeared as one of the briefcase models on the NBC Game Show Deal or No Deal (reuniting her with Claudia), she was briefcase model #15 for the show's first season and the first two weeks of season two and later returned during the third season as a substitute.
- Lanisha also appeared alongside fellow Price models Shane Stirling and Rachel Reynolds on The Price is Right episode of Gameshow Marathon.
- She also appeared alongside Reynolds, Gwendolyn Osborne, and Amber Lancaster as prize models on the 2009 Game Show Awards (hosted by Howie Mandel and announced by Rich Fields) on the Game Show Network.
- In 2010, Lanisha walked off the set The Price is Right for good after being sexually harassed by executive producers Mike Richards and Adam Sandler (not the actors). She stated that she noticed the changing environment behind the scenes when Richards began showing favoritism for fellow model Amber Lancaster, whom many believed has been involved in a romantic relationship with Richards and began shunning Cole and the other models.
- But the straw that broke the camel's back for Lanisha is when producer Adam Sandler accosted her nearly nude (she was only wearing thong underwear) as he barged into her dressing room without knocking and began berating her for not wearing a microphone, deliberately humiliating her in front of her peers. Lanisha was so distraught and embarrassed by the incident she decided that she no longer wanted to be a part of the show and left.
- Shortly after she departed from the show, Lanisha filed a lawsuit against Richards and Sandler as well as FremantleMedia North America (host Drew Carey was not named in the suit) and the case has reportedly gone to trial.
- After her stints on The Price is Right and Deal or No Deal, Cole joined the cast of the television series Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files.
- As of today, Lanisha is an accomplished photographer and opened up an art gallery. She is also engaged to be married to Rick Licht, who is non-black, and the engagement didn't come lightly. She received backlash because of their interracial relationship prompting Cole to fire back at her haters on her blog. Sometime later, Lanisha and her now ex-husband divorced.
- Lanisha continues to stand out and shine beautifully.