Jennifer Mosley is an American Model, actress, and local Television Personality as well as formerly appearing as one of Barker's Beauties on The Price is Right.
Born and raised in Texas, Jennifer been competing in dance competitions and beauty pageants at an early age. In her early teens, she won Miss Denton Teen USA and started making her way through the fashion industry. Jennifer then found herself in print and magazine ads such as Seventeen and YM.
- At 18 years of age, Jennifer was crowned Miss Denton USA, then competing in the Miss Texas USA pageant, ranking so high in the swimsuit competition that she began receiving offers for swimsuit calendars and swimwear photo shoots and was also asked to appear as the cover girl for the Wild West Modeling Team calendar.
- Next, Jen's dream of becoming a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader turned into a reality and not only that, she was also chosen to appear on the cover of the world-renowned Dallas Cowboys cheerleader calendar and was featured several times inside the annual calendar as well. Her cowboy notoriety led Jennifer to be featured several commercials including Nike and appearing in country music videos.
- Life in front of the camera agreed with Jennifer as she continued to climb higher and higher up the latter of success. Jennifer Mosley co-hosted a hot reality dating game show for UPN titled Fantasy Match and after winning a national Baywatch search in her hometown of Texas, Jennifer was flown out to California to appear in a episode of the lifeguard-beach clad rated TV series.
- Well in the 2000s, she continued to land TV and modeling gigs. She also to continue to land more gigs in commercials including Coors Light, Captain Morgan's, Mike's Hard Lemonade and countless others.
- In 2003, Jennifer landed a different kind of TV gig, she was chosen to appear as a Barker's Beauty on The Price is Right as she made her televised debut on the CBS Game Show on the 23rd of May and continued on until June 5th, taping a total of ten episodes.
- Thanks to her successful run as a Barker's Beauty on The Price is Right, Jennifer has since then gone to appear in independent films, television series as well as continuing to host TV pilots and continuing to grace the covers of various magazines.