Debbie James (born Deborah James on August 19, 1967 in Nashville, TN) is an American Model, Actress, and Special Events Planner. She is also a former winner on the competitive talent show Star Search in 1990 and a one time Miss USA finalist who appeared in the Bon Jovi music video titled Bad Medicine. She also appeared briefly as one of Barker's Beauties on The Price is Right during Model Tryouts in February 1994.
- Native of Nashville, Tennessee. Debbie James was always destined to be in front of the camera.
- In 1990, she was a young, beautiful up and coming model when she competed against other up and coming models on the competitive talent show Star Search in the category of Spokesmodels.
- Debbie reign supreme as she was crowned the overall winner.
- After her stint on Star Search, Debbie took charge of her overall newfound fame and began to land other successful modeling gigs as well as acting.
- In 1992, she landed her very first acting role playing the character of Marci Riker, a troubled young woman with a dark, scandalous past on the NBC television series Quantum Leap in the episode titled "A Leap for Lisa". She then went on to appear in a string of roles in movies which have included Where the Day Takes You, 976-Evil II, Robin Hood: Men In Tights, and The Underground as well as landing numerous guest starring spots on shows such as Sisters, Suddenly Susan, and Step by Step.
- In 1994, Debbie took on a new challenge. She auditioned to become the newest Barker's Beauty on the game show The Price is Right, replacing ex-model Dian Parkinson, who appeared on the show for 18 seasons and departed from the series in June 1993. Debbie's stay on The Price is Right was very short as she only appeared in six episodes as they aired from February 7 to February 14. Gena Lee Nolin, who made her tryout debut in May 1994, was announced as the newest Barker's Beauty on the Season 23 Premiere episode in September of that year and she would depart from the series after the first week of Season 24 after landing a contract role on Baywatch.
- After her brief stay on The Price is Right, Debbie continued on with her career in modeling and acting.
- In 1999, she landed a recurring role as Dr. Samantha Morecroft on the short-lived 1999 TNT network TV series L.A. Heat.
- She also expanded her brand as she became the founder and owner of Bella Vita Events, a company which caters to and plans special lavish large scale events for weddings, parties, business grand openings, as well as annual awards events. The company is based in the San Fernando Valley area, and Westlake Village, California and has received numerous recognitions, and has been featured in Grace Ormonde, Inside Weddings, Your Wedding Day, Los Angeles Weddings, Ceremony and Santa Barbara magazines. Debbie is also a certified event specialist from Independent Wedding Consultants of America.
- In 2004, Debbie married legendary game show host and Newlywed Game veteran Bob Eubanks (who made a cameo on The Price is Right in January 1986) and they have one son, Noah.
- In October 2010, they put their home in Westlake Village, California on the market and today, they've celebrated 13 years of wedded bliss.
Debbie as a Tryout Model on The Price is Right in February 1994.