Cynthia Brimhall (born March 10, 1964 in Ogden, Utah) is an American model, actress, and singer. She was also Playboy's Playmate of the Month for October 1985. She appeared as a frequent tryout model on The Price is Right beginning in late 1993 to mid 1994.
- Born in the small town of Ogden, Utah, Cynthia Brimhall was raised in a Mormon household and attended regular schools. While in High School, Cynthia met and instantly developed a close friendship with fellow student Luann Bambourgh. They instantly bonded over being misfits in a small town of deeply religious conformists and were more than determined to break free of their Mormon roots.
- After graduating from High School, Brimhall and her friend traveled to Los Angeles with high hopes of booking modeling gigs. Cynthia was more successful in booking modeling gigs and she first gained widespread public attention after posing nude for the cameras of Playboy as she appeared in the October 1985 issue of the magazine. She also appeared in several Playboy videos and posed in a sizable number of special editions and additional nude pictorials of the magazine.
Career & "Price is Right" auditionEdit
- After her success of posing for Playboy, Cynthia soon turned to acting as she portrayed foxy nightclub singer and secret agent Edy Stark in six low-budget action-packed pictures for director Andy Sidaris: Hard Ticket to Hawaii in 1987,
Picasso Trigger in 1988, Guns in 1990, Do or Die in 1991, Hard Hunted in 1992, and Fit to Kill in 1993 as well as singing songs on the soundtracks for most of the low-budget films.
- After appearing 1993's Fit to Kill, the last low-budget film by Andy Sidaris, Cynthia moved on to take on other challenges. She learned that The Price is Right was on the hunt on finding a new Barker's Beauty, replacing 18-year veteran Dian Parkinson, who departed back in June. Cynthia sent in her resume' and headshots and was granted an on-camera audition as her first string of tryout episodes aired beginning on December 3rd. She was invited back in beginning in March 1994 as she appeared for several weeks all the way until mid April. Brimhall was one of three tryout models that the show's producers liked the best and the other two being Mindy Kennedy Alvarez and Gena Lee Nolin, whom was selected as permanent model, as they were chosen to appearing in more episodes than the rest. Some fans have even speculated that Cynthia possibly would've become the chosen Barker's Beauty if they did not choose Gena Lee Nolin for the role.
- Around the same time she auditioned for The Price is Right, Brimhall took a stab at a music career as she recorded a single titled When Will You which was produced by Grammy Winner Oji Pierce.
- From August 2000 to September 2001, Cynthia starred in Skintight at Harrahs in Las Vegas.
- As of today, Cynthia resides in Texas (most likely Dallas).