Annette Marroquin (born in Depue, IL) is an American Model, Actress, former Pageant Queen, Cheerleader and Wrestler. She appeared as one of Barker's Beauties during model tryouts beginning Season 22 of The Price is Right and again during Season 24.
- In her midwestern college days, she was a cheerleader and pageant queen, including winning the titles of Miss Illinois World and Miss USA International.
- For 7 years, Annette was one of the Raiderettes, cheering for the Los Angeles & Oakland Raiders, serving as a Captain, chosen their 1994 Cover Girl and voted "Most Inspirational".
- She also is an original GLOW girl, appearing on the TV series GLOW: Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling, Annette played the character she created, Jungle Woman.
She also did several national and international commercials for such products as Coca Cola, Energizer, GM, Bud Light... to name a few.
She was featured in a number of guest starring roles on 80's prime time shows such as Hunter, Thirty Something, Twilight Zone and Legend. Annette was also part of original cast and did the pilot for American Gladiators but she graciously passed on working in the series.
- Annette also played in a few films as a young actress. She was the lead in her first film, Suds and featured in Switch and the 90's movie, Knight Club.
Game Show CareerEdit
- Marroquin first appeared as the Model/Hostess (the Chip Girl) for the failed Game Show Pilot Split Decision with Jim McKrell (not to be confused with the retired pricing game of the same name) before appearing as one of Barker's Beauties on The Price is Right during it's 22nd seasons and model tryouts.
- Annette was the very first to audition to become the new Barker's Beauty (replacing 18-year veteran Dian Parkinson) as her first string of tryout episodes ran during the month of October 1993 (first appearance most likely Oct. 18). The following season, she was invited back to the show for several weeks after Gena Lee Nolin, whom the producers selected as the permanent model, departed from the show after becoming a series regular on Baywatch, as the fourth spot was rotated between Annette and Cindy Margolis, whom also auditioned to become the newest Barker's Beauty. Annette appeared as the temporary fill-in until the end of October 1995 when Cindy taking over beginning in November as the number of models downsized from four to three following Holly Hallstrom's abrupt dismissal on October 27.