Alexandria "Lexie" Karlsen (born October 26, 1978 in Mesa, Arizona) is an American Model, actress, author, and former Centerfold for both Playboy and Penthouse magazine.
Alexandria hails from Mesa, Arizona, the daughter of Thomas Karlsen, a long-time Campaign Treasurer for Arizona Senator Dennis DeConcini.
- She started in journalism at the age of 15, being published by local newspapers in her hometown and after a brief stint in finance and earning her Series 6 and Series 63 licenses with a well-known mutual fund group, Perfect 10 Magazine scouted Alexandria. After her appearance in Perfect 10, Alexandria sent her photos to Playboy and auditioned to become a Playmate. At the age of 20, she was selected as she posed for the Miss March 1999 issue of the magazine.
- Lexie was photographed by Arny Freytag and Stephen Wayda. In addition to her pictorials in the magazine, she had starred in several Playboy videos, special editions of the magazine and even worked for the company.
- In addition to her work in Men's magazines, Karlsen also appeared in a mainstream of guest starring roles on various television shows including Ripley's Believe It or Not, Talk Soup, and The Tonight Show. She was also regularly featured on the FX channel's The X Show, and UPN's Battle Dome.
- In 2001, Lexie took on a new challenge, she auditioned to become a Barker's Beauty on The Price is Right, taping only five episodes as they aired nationally from March 19th to March 23rd.
- After her brief tryout stint on CBS' longest running Game Show, Karlsen moved on to other opportunities. She was featured in the November 2002 issue of Stuff magazine in the layout titled "A Day in the Life of a Centerfold". In July 2006, she appeared in Penthouse magazine as it's "Pet of the Month", making her the third model to appear as both a Playboy Playmate and a Penthouse Pet.
- Lexie has since founded a full service modeling agency, Reveal Models. While initially focusing on glamour model promotional appearances such as autograph signings, Reveal has expanded into Print, TV and Commercial. The extensive network that she's built over the years in the industry has proven to be a valuable asset.
- Additionally, Lexie is also actively involved in other management positions for several other companies, fundraising for schools, and educational volunteer work.